2012. január 27., péntek

sometimes i hate myself,

sometimes i love myself.
a tegnapi cserenadrág előadás után szólt, éshát:



I'm too cold, I'm too cold, I'm too cold
I'm too old, I'm too old, I'm too old
And it shows, and it shows, and it shows
And you know, and you know, and you know
Sometimes I hate myself, sometimes I love myself
Sometimes I hate myself, sometimes I love myself

Ah where the fuck man?
We can't stay brup man
We never stuck man
We on the up man
I do my nut man
Puke up my gut man
I'm a such and such man
I don't know much man
I pay my dues man
Now I'm confused man
Scabby vampires wanna run, come along come use man
The same old news man
We bring the blues man
My baby left me because I wouldn't buy new shoes man
We win or lose man
Don't ask me for a twos man
Buy your own fags man
Mind you get stabbed man
Don't you see that we some big broad bad man
Born and bred in this big bored bad land
Known all over the world as a mad man
Life is hard but it's just too bad man...




roots manuva - too cold (2005)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: