2011. január 11., kedd

tutto l'amore che ho

jovanotti új klipjét is akartam, hát most mutatom:




Le meraviglie in questa parte di universo,
sembrano nate per incorniciarti il volto
e se per caso dentro al caos ti avessi perso,
avrei avvertito un forte senso di irrisolto.
The wonders in this part of the universe
seem made to contour your face,
and if by any chance you would have gone lost in this chaos,
I'd have felt a strong sense of indecisiveness

Un grande vuoto che mi avrebbe spinto oltre,
fino al confine estremo delle mie speranze,
ti avrei cercato come un cavaliere pazzo,
avrei lottato contro il male e le sue istanze.
A huge vacuum which would have pushed me beyond,
to the far end of my hopes,
I'd have searched for you like an insane knight,
I'd have fought against evil and its instances
...

Considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo
sono disposto a tutto per averne un po',
considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo
lo pagherò offrendo tutto l'amore,
tutto l'amore che ho.
Considering that love has no price,
I'm willing to do anything to obtain a bit of it,
considering that love has no price,
I'll pay for it giving all the love
all the love I've got

Un prigioniero dentro al carcere infinito,
mi sentirei se tu non fossi nel mio cuore,
starei nascosto come molti dietro ad un dito
a darla vinta ai venditori di dolore.
If you weren't in my heart,
I'd feel like a prisoner in an endless prison,
like many, I'd hide behind a finger,
yielding before the vendors of pain
...


fordítás és a szöveg többi része innen.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: