2011. február 25., péntek

i really don't want no hassle

na ez kurvajó volt élőben




I take the bus to town
Sitting in the back and talk to no one
I got the high heels on
I go out dancing all by my own

People are pushing by
Somebody always tries to cut in line
Soon as I get inside
I loose myself in the blinding lights

Now what? your jaw has dropped
until the music stop, you know
I still run this thing like a dancehall queen
I really don't want no hassle

I got them hypnotized
I get another shout out on the mike
Keep me at all you like
I came to dance not to socialize

Rythm goes boom boom boom
Same thing drops with the *sound*
People all gather around
Rocking to the beat the queen will be crowned

I go down like she wow
she wow wow wow
Wine my hips real slow like she wow
she wow wow wow...



Nincsenek megjegyzések: