2011. április 5., kedd

i am very super famous

e szám majdhogynem rólam szól:




In the planet of the Earth I am the most famous person of the world
Everybody knows who I am, even the people who don't know who I am
Because...

I am very super-famous, super-famous, super-famous (BITCH!)
Very super-famous, a lot of people know I exist
I am very super-famous, super-famous, super-famous (BITCH!)
Very super-famous
You are not, so you are shit
...

More people know me than there are people on the Earth
In all the thousands of countries people are singin' my words
Even in the countries where people die 'cause they're so poor
They save up to buy my album instead of going to the grocery store

'Cause I'm more famous than food - that's right, you heard me
More people know me than there are people who know how to eat
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches
And if you wanna hang with me, make sure your panties are crotchless
...



Jon Lajoie - Very Super Famous

jon lajoie csatornája. MUST. a figyelmes néző megtalálja a pillanatot, amióta lady gagát lédi zsazsának hívom.



Nincsenek megjegyzések: